Saturday, December 11, 2010
our little computer mouse
this is our little girl mouse that we've had the longest and who is the sweetest thing EVER. she is adorable and is getting old..after $100 vet bill for a $2.00 mouse last week, you can see how much we think of her. she's not dead....just napping on the hot keyboard. i thought this was adorable, even if you don't like mice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a little something about me and the life i choose to live!
our little computer mouse
Posted by
justme
on Saturday, December 11, 2010
this is our little girl mouse that we've had the longest and who is the sweetest thing EVER. she is adorable and is getting old..after $100 vet bill for a $2.00 mouse last week, you can see how much we think of her. she's not dead....just napping on the hot keyboard. i thought this was adorable, even if you don't like mice.
3 comments:
- Kathryn said...
-
She's cute. I've never had a mouse, tho our barn used to have a lot. I would pick them up. I know lots of folks who are mouse-phobic, but i think they are cute.
Sweet pic. -
December 12, 2010 at 8:30 AM
- Angeltea7 said...
-
she is cute :o)
It's Pea btw I just didn't feel like logging off and logging back in -
December 12, 2010 at 9:04 PM
- Kate said...
-
is adorable.
-
December 13, 2010 at 9:56 AM


3 comments:
She's cute. I've never had a mouse, tho our barn used to have a lot. I would pick them up. I know lots of folks who are mouse-phobic, but i think they are cute.
Sweet pic.
she is cute :o)
It's Pea btw I just didn't feel like logging off and logging back in
is adorable.
Post a Comment