to me, it's never appropriate to yell at someone...but especially not in a public venue. i don't understand how people don't get embarrassed by creating a scene. when someone causes a scene it's almost embarrassing to ME!
your thoughts???
a little something about me and the life i choose to live!
a little something about me and the life i choose to live!
I'm with you. Yelling at someone is never good. Causing a scene in public is never good. I don't understand why folks aren't embarrassed when they do it. However, i do know (tho don't really understand) that some enjoy being the center of attention, even if it is for negative reasons.
People! Just shrug, 'cause some i will never understand.
BTW, love the pics of your tree in the previous post. Beautiful. :)
Yikes that is AWKWARD. I don't think that yelling at a party(especially at your own party) is appropriate- which is why I don't understand why the ladies of the Real Housewives (all of them) don't understand that!
Copyright © 2010 Just me!
Blogger Templates Design by Splashy Templates
2 comments:
I'm with you. Yelling at someone is never good. Causing a scene in public is never good. I don't understand why folks aren't embarrassed when they do it. However, i do know (tho don't really understand) that some enjoy being the center of attention, even if it is for negative reasons.
People! Just shrug, 'cause some i will never understand.
BTW, love the pics of your tree in the previous post. Beautiful. :)
Yikes that is AWKWARD. I don't think that yelling at a party(especially at your own party) is appropriate- which is why I don't understand why the ladies of the Real Housewives (all of them) don't understand that!
Post a Comment