o.k., maybe i lied. words are needed, because i'm STILL SO FREAKIN Excited that this happened to me! so, i show up yesterday at 10:15, had just called my cousin, gotten her up from an otherwise lazy morning, and made her join me at KBCO to watch Sheryl Crow sing three songs. was it worth it to have hours of work waiting for me when I got back? yep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a little something about me and the life i choose to live!
no words are needed....thank you very much
Posted by
justme
on Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Labels:
Sheryl Crow
o.k., maybe i lied. words are needed, because i'm STILL SO FREAKIN Excited that this happened to me! so, i show up yesterday at 10:15, had just called my cousin, gotten her up from an otherwise lazy morning, and made her join me at KBCO to watch Sheryl Crow sing three songs. was it worth it to have hours of work waiting for me when I got back? yep.
5 comments:
- kilax said...
-
So so cool! And totally worth it ;)
-
September 1, 2010 at 9:13 PM
- Anonymous said...
-
That is so awesome!
-
September 1, 2010 at 11:06 PM
- Kate said...
-
Cool!
-
September 2, 2010 at 8:35 AM
- Non Sequitur Chica said...
-
You went in for a Studio C session? I'm so jealous!! I always wanted to do that when I lived in Denver. I wonder if one of the songs will be on the KBCO CD in December?
-
September 2, 2010 at 9:07 AM
- justme said...
-
it just gets better. got another call from the station. Sheryl autographed the pictures! i can't wait to get mine!
-
September 2, 2010 at 8:13 PM



5 comments:
So so cool! And totally worth it ;)
That is so awesome!
Cool!
You went in for a Studio C session? I'm so jealous!! I always wanted to do that when I lived in Denver. I wonder if one of the songs will be on the KBCO CD in December?
it just gets better. got another call from the station. Sheryl autographed the pictures! i can't wait to get mine!
Post a Comment