Wednesday, August 5, 2009

what we will be doing for hours on end.


Six Feet Under album coverImage via Wikipedia

is watching dvd's in the car, driving to MN.

what makes this bada$$ is that t is specifically setting up the dvd thing so that I can watch the first season of Six Feet Under that i bought on ebay for $5.

i know, i know, it has the BEST finale ever viewed on television. i'll get there.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

4 comments:

Typette said...

Let me know how it is!!! I have never watched but I love a good series! (Send it over when you're done!!! *wink*)

LittlePea said...

Oh! That was my favorite for so long. It's true, it is the best finale. I still watch the reruns on a cable channel-I forget which one. Let us know what you think when you get to it.

Typette said...

are you back yet?! Miss you!

Life of a Stepmama said...

Oh I loved loved loved this show. Now have become a big fan od dexter because I liked him so much on six feet under. The finale is amazing!! Hope you like it!

a little something about me and the life i choose to live!

what we will be doing for hours on end.

Six Feet Under album coverImage via Wikipedia

is watching dvd's in the car, driving to MN.

what makes this bada$$ is that t is specifically setting up the dvd thing so that I can watch the first season of Six Feet Under that i bought on ebay for $5.

i know, i know, it has the BEST finale ever viewed on television. i'll get there.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

4 comments:

Typette said...

Let me know how it is!!! I have never watched but I love a good series! (Send it over when you're done!!! *wink*)

LittlePea said...

Oh! That was my favorite for so long. It's true, it is the best finale. I still watch the reruns on a cable channel-I forget which one. Let us know what you think when you get to it.

Typette said...

are you back yet?! Miss you!

Life of a Stepmama said...

Oh I loved loved loved this show. Now have become a big fan od dexter because I liked him so much on six feet under. The finale is amazing!! Hope you like it!