Image via Wikipedia
i have an array of blogs that i read...o.k. maybe by array, i mean 40 ish that are in my list. most don't post every day, but some do and for those that i've been following for 3 years...you know...it's like i HAVE to know what's been going on.
i mean, seriously, in the time that i've been gone, people went on trips, got pregnant, had babies, etc.
anyway, i've been trying. but there just seems to be too much to do. so, for now anyway....the past 10 days of your lives that i missed, except for a few of you, will just have to go on being a mystery in my head. because this cat, is exactly what i feel like every time i try to read 40 blogs in a row.
![Reblog this post [with Zemanta]](http://img.zemanta.com/reblog_e.png?x-id=067cf424-7a2b-4d44-ab63-f63994e11aa8)


4 comments:
do you have bloglines? it's a lot easier to catch up that way! I have about 100 blogs i read on there. There are some that don't really interest me, but when I'm bored, i am happy they are there. LOL!
www.bloglines.com
Yep. I know what you're saying.
I was following about 108, but have pared it down to 92. If i miss a day or two of reading i'm hopelessly behind. Yet, i enjoy them all so much!
:)
is it easier than the blogger dashboard? i have all of mine managed on there....so, i see them all at a glance....
I noticed you visited mine, thanks! :)
Post a Comment