
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
i love this stuff

after i signed up for the marathon, a co-worker decided that he needed to get running. he did, and then, shortly after, signed up for a half marathon in california. i got him this shirt. it's sitting on his chair at the office.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a little something about me and the life i choose to live!
i love this stuff
Posted by
justme
on Wednesday, February 4, 2009
2 comments:
- Typette said...
-
and it's reflective!!!
-
February 4, 2009 at 6:04 PM
- LittlePea said...
-
I guess I'm a sissy then. It's ok. I can accept that.
(BTW I just read your last post and almost raised my fist in the air to say,"Preach it!" I've been saying this for years. I hate "OBLIGATORY" gifts. I hate the very word or anything done in the name of obligation. If we are cherished everyday, there would be no need for all that silliness on Valentine's Day. I would rather get flowers,"just cuz" than out of emotional blackmail. This doesn't mean that gifts aren't welcome, it just means it's not required. I found that attitude unlocks more generosity in a husband and that when he buys a gift, he 'means' it.) -
February 5, 2009 at 7:51 AM


2 comments:
and it's reflective!!!
I guess I'm a sissy then. It's ok. I can accept that.
(BTW I just read your last post and almost raised my fist in the air to say,"Preach it!" I've been saying this for years. I hate "OBLIGATORY" gifts. I hate the very word or anything done in the name of obligation. If we are cherished everyday, there would be no need for all that silliness on Valentine's Day. I would rather get flowers,"just cuz" than out of emotional blackmail. This doesn't mean that gifts aren't welcome, it just means it's not required. I found that attitude unlocks more generosity in a husband and that when he buys a gift, he 'means' it.)
Post a Comment