Thursday, June 5, 2008
good ole colorado
For those of you that live in this state, you should just check out a website that is through the Treasury Department of Colorado. It's called the great colorado payback. Basically, it's unclaimed money that people have forgotten, etc. you can look up your name to see if you have some money that they couldn't find to give you. I did, and it was worth it. I'm not a millionaire...still, but it really helped me out. I don't know if other states have it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a little something about me and the life i choose to live!
good ole colorado
Posted by
justme
on Thursday, June 5, 2008
For those of you that live in this state, you should just check out a website that is through the Treasury Department of Colorado. It's called the great colorado payback. Basically, it's unclaimed money that people have forgotten, etc. you can look up your name to see if you have some money that they couldn't find to give you. I did, and it was worth it. I'm not a millionaire...still, but it really helped me out. I don't know if other states have it.


0 comments:
Post a Comment