Current Book(s): i'm reading the girl with the dragon tattoo. yes, i realize i'm probably the last person on earth to read this. but i have it on my free kindle phone app. so, im reading it...small page, by small page. also reading "knit one, kill two". not a common read, but its set in the town that we live in and involves a high end knitting store that actually exists, in town.
Current Playlist: my husband has recently discovered 90s rock. i don't know where he was in the 90s, but he missed this era of music and has started playing it. this, has given me great nostalgia for everything that was playing in college. this has me listening to pearl jam "black", all kinds of stuff by bush, and lots of other songs.
.
Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure: Justin's Nut Butter. this is not a current one, but also a past and future one. i love this stuff. i can't help it. and it doesn't help that the company sent over samples to our company for a trade
Current Color: meh, maybe yellow, but that's an always color too
Current Drink: hot tea
Current Food(s): i'm discovering a new found love for tuna or chicken sandwiches and instead of mayo (which I don't like), using avocados. super good!
Current Favorite Show(s): The bachelor (what a circus show that is)
Current Wishlist: I think an e-reader. I saw I think because i've not realized if I would use it....also, i don't have time to read a regular book...i don't know what making it computerized would do
Current Needs: some new clothes
Current Bane(s) of my Existence: nothing really
Current Celebrity Crush: Like always, Michale Cera. i really do love pretty much anything he's in
Current Outfit: sweatshirt, long sleeve shirt and yoga-ish pants.
Current Excitement: new responsibilities at the job, starting in May. that's exciting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a little something about me and the life i choose to live!
little meme!!!
Posted by
justme
on Sunday, February 6, 2011
Current Book(s): i'm reading the girl with the dragon tattoo. yes, i realize i'm probably the last person on earth to read this. but i have it on my free kindle phone app. so, im reading it...small page, by small page. also reading "knit one, kill two". not a common read, but its set in the town that we live in and involves a high end knitting store that actually exists, in town.
Current Playlist: my husband has recently discovered 90s rock. i don't know where he was in the 90s, but he missed this era of music and has started playing it. this, has given me great nostalgia for everything that was playing in college. this has me listening to pearl jam "black", all kinds of stuff by bush, and lots of other songs.
.
Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure: Justin's Nut Butter. this is not a current one, but also a past and future one. i love this stuff. i can't help it. and it doesn't help that the company sent over samples to our company for a trade
Current Color: meh, maybe yellow, but that's an always color too
Current Drink: hot tea
Current Food(s): i'm discovering a new found love for tuna or chicken sandwiches and instead of mayo (which I don't like), using avocados. super good!
Current Favorite Show(s): The bachelor (what a circus show that is)
Current Wishlist: I think an e-reader. I saw I think because i've not realized if I would use it....also, i don't have time to read a regular book...i don't know what making it computerized would do
Current Needs: some new clothes
Current Bane(s) of my Existence: nothing really
Current Celebrity Crush: Like always, Michale Cera. i really do love pretty much anything he's in
Current Outfit: sweatshirt, long sleeve shirt and yoga-ish pants.
Current Excitement: new responsibilities at the job, starting in May. that's exciting!
Current Playlist: my husband has recently discovered 90s rock. i don't know where he was in the 90s, but he missed this era of music and has started playing it. this, has given me great nostalgia for everything that was playing in college. this has me listening to pearl jam "black", all kinds of stuff by bush, and lots of other songs.
.
Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure: Justin's Nut Butter. this is not a current one, but also a past and future one. i love this stuff. i can't help it. and it doesn't help that the company sent over samples to our company for a trade
Current Color: meh, maybe yellow, but that's an always color too
Current Drink: hot tea
Current Food(s): i'm discovering a new found love for tuna or chicken sandwiches and instead of mayo (which I don't like), using avocados. super good!
Current Favorite Show(s): The bachelor (what a circus show that is)
Current Wishlist: I think an e-reader. I saw I think because i've not realized if I would use it....also, i don't have time to read a regular book...i don't know what making it computerized would do
Current Needs: some new clothes
Current Bane(s) of my Existence: nothing really
Current Celebrity Crush: Like always, Michale Cera. i really do love pretty much anything he's in
Current Outfit: sweatshirt, long sleeve shirt and yoga-ish pants.
Current Excitement: new responsibilities at the job, starting in May. that's exciting!


0 comments:
Post a Comment