wow, today was a load of good news. in the morning, we realized that there was some snow on the ground. t was up and shoveling away....i checked my work email and found that although the company wasn't closed, they did give each director free reign as to what their department should do. ours gave us the option to stay at home. which would be great, but my job isn't one that i can stay home for. so, i trudged off in the snow. but i made it just fine and went to work 1 and headed to work 2. slip sliding away the whole time. i get the impression and also advice from other people, that cars don't come with good tires on them! so, i got to work, had a productive time.
I got news last week that there would be a change in my job, and a good one at that. I'm going to be taking over for a woman's maternity leave, as a corporate recruiter. now, this should be fun and challenging! i'm really excited to learn all i can about it and see if it's something that fits the bill in terms of being a "passion" of mine.
i left early, got my mom's car, which has 4WD and headed home. I had packed away a whole bunch of filing and sat in front of the tv for the afternoon doing that!
but off to the good news. I talked to a friend this a.m. at about 5:30 and she said that her husband had been contacted by a company in ft. collins (where I am) they are interested in him for a job. out of the clear blue sky. i was so excited. they have some things keeping them in the state where they are in, but THEN later in the day, we found that these things may be lifted sooner than later! HOW EXCITING. I'm just sure that they will hold this job for him....i'm hoping and praying!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a little something about me and the life i choose to live!
can there be any more good news??
Posted by
justme
on Tuesday, February 8, 2011
wow, today was a load of good news. in the morning, we realized that there was some snow on the ground. t was up and shoveling away....i checked my work email and found that although the company wasn't closed, they did give each director free reign as to what their department should do. ours gave us the option to stay at home. which would be great, but my job isn't one that i can stay home for. so, i trudged off in the snow. but i made it just fine and went to work 1 and headed to work 2. slip sliding away the whole time. i get the impression and also advice from other people, that cars don't come with good tires on them! so, i got to work, had a productive time.
I got news last week that there would be a change in my job, and a good one at that. I'm going to be taking over for a woman's maternity leave, as a corporate recruiter. now, this should be fun and challenging! i'm really excited to learn all i can about it and see if it's something that fits the bill in terms of being a "passion" of mine.
i left early, got my mom's car, which has 4WD and headed home. I had packed away a whole bunch of filing and sat in front of the tv for the afternoon doing that!
but off to the good news. I talked to a friend this a.m. at about 5:30 and she said that her husband had been contacted by a company in ft. collins (where I am) they are interested in him for a job. out of the clear blue sky. i was so excited. they have some things keeping them in the state where they are in, but THEN later in the day, we found that these things may be lifted sooner than later! HOW EXCITING. I'm just sure that they will hold this job for him....i'm hoping and praying!
I got news last week that there would be a change in my job, and a good one at that. I'm going to be taking over for a woman's maternity leave, as a corporate recruiter. now, this should be fun and challenging! i'm really excited to learn all i can about it and see if it's something that fits the bill in terms of being a "passion" of mine.
i left early, got my mom's car, which has 4WD and headed home. I had packed away a whole bunch of filing and sat in front of the tv for the afternoon doing that!
but off to the good news. I talked to a friend this a.m. at about 5:30 and she said that her husband had been contacted by a company in ft. collins (where I am) they are interested in him for a job. out of the clear blue sky. i was so excited. they have some things keeping them in the state where they are in, but THEN later in the day, we found that these things may be lifted sooner than later! HOW EXCITING. I'm just sure that they will hold this job for him....i'm hoping and praying!


0 comments:
Post a Comment