Sunday, November 22, 2009

another one


so, a friend that have mentioned earlier this week,called.  she left a message. 

it went something like this:

"hi, just calling to see how you are doing, wanted to see what was being removed and when you are in the hospital.  call me back, don't worry, it's not detrimental."

it's not detrimental?  after throwing this around in my head for a bit, i guess it was maybe the intent to say, "it's not urgent" or something.  but, the whole thing left me confused. 

don't worry though....it's not detrimental

2 comments:

Typette said...

I have to LOL...no offense. Its not detrimental bc she knows someone who went thru something similar and since u r both the same exact person with same exact feelings, u will be fine. No biggie really. Lol. Sorry.

Kathryn said...

Words are funny & people are funnier.

I get so irritated with bad grammar, however.

I've a feeling "detrimental" will be coming up in conversation soon. :)

a little something about me and the life i choose to live!

another one

so, a friend that have mentioned earlier this week,called.  she left a message. 

it went something like this:

"hi, just calling to see how you are doing, wanted to see what was being removed and when you are in the hospital.  call me back, don't worry, it's not detrimental."

it's not detrimental?  after throwing this around in my head for a bit, i guess it was maybe the intent to say, "it's not urgent" or something.  but, the whole thing left me confused. 

don't worry though....it's not detrimental

2 comments:

Typette said...

I have to LOL...no offense. Its not detrimental bc she knows someone who went thru something similar and since u r both the same exact person with same exact feelings, u will be fine. No biggie really. Lol. Sorry.

Kathryn said...

Words are funny & people are funnier.

I get so irritated with bad grammar, however.

I've a feeling "detrimental" will be coming up in conversation soon. :)