I've been going like a madwoman lately. nonstop. I actually took last night off...from life in general. I did cook, but that was good. I then sat, with a blanket on and reading a new book. It's called the Memory of Running. It's pretty intense, but very good. I'm not very far into it, because things happen in the book that you need to just sit there and process. I hope that grad school doesn't go like this for me.
I got letters today reminding me how NOT o.k. it is for me to take nights off. People wondering where the newest edition of my resume was, people wondering where I was, people wondering why I hadn't written back. Well people....I TOOK THE NIGHT OFF!
Don't worry, before 6am, I had woken up, read some, gone to spinning class, gone home, gotten ready, brought t to the car dealership, brought him home and gone to work.
I'm back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a little something about me and the life i choose to live!
a second to breathe
Posted by
justme
on Thursday, October 30, 2008
I've been going like a madwoman lately. nonstop. I actually took last night off...from life in general. I did cook, but that was good. I then sat, with a blanket on and reading a new book. It's called the Memory of Running. It's pretty intense, but very good. I'm not very far into it, because things happen in the book that you need to just sit there and process. I hope that grad school doesn't go like this for me.
I got letters today reminding me how NOT o.k. it is for me to take nights off. People wondering where the newest edition of my resume was, people wondering where I was, people wondering why I hadn't written back. Well people....I TOOK THE NIGHT OFF!
Don't worry, before 6am, I had woken up, read some, gone to spinning class, gone home, gotten ready, brought t to the car dealership, brought him home and gone to work.
I'm back.
I got letters today reminding me how NOT o.k. it is for me to take nights off. People wondering where the newest edition of my resume was, people wondering where I was, people wondering why I hadn't written back. Well people....I TOOK THE NIGHT OFF!
Don't worry, before 6am, I had woken up, read some, gone to spinning class, gone home, gotten ready, brought t to the car dealership, brought him home and gone to work.
I'm back.
1 comments:
- Typette said...
-
yay, and you managed to email me a bunch too!! I feel special to be a part of your day off... lol
-
October 30, 2008 at 7:28 PM


1 comments:
yay, and you managed to email me a bunch too!! I feel special to be a part of your day off... lol
Post a Comment