Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a little something about me and the life i choose to live!
1 comments:
- Typette said...
-
Yikers, it seems like he is majorly stressed by something and is not really talking it out. Sucks you have to deal with it. I guess all you can do is say you're there for him, and that's it. I think any kind of advice will prob set him off again, it would for me, b/c when I got something goin' on and don't want to talk about it, I HATE people giving me advice or asking if I'm okay.. I guess nobody really likes it. He just needs to get over his 'thing' and things will be better!! I hope it doesn't last too long though, b/c it's not fair to you...
-
July 17, 2008 at 10:44 AM


1 comments:
Yikers, it seems like he is majorly stressed by something and is not really talking it out. Sucks you have to deal with it. I guess all you can do is say you're there for him, and that's it. I think any kind of advice will prob set him off again, it would for me, b/c when I got something goin' on and don't want to talk about it, I HATE people giving me advice or asking if I'm okay.. I guess nobody really likes it. He just needs to get over his 'thing' and things will be better!! I hope it doesn't last too long though, b/c it's not fair to you...
Post a Comment