so, Saturday, we are outside catching crickets for Todd. Tony says, "oh no". I say, "what?" he is holding something in his hands. he says, "I will let you look, but you are going to want it then" so, i go. there is the smallest toad, i can imagine. it is so tiny, about the size of a dime. we keep him.
last night, after holding the baby one for a while, i put him in the tank, with the top off, because he's so small, he can't get out. i go across the entire house, to the office. I'm there for about an hour or so. all of the sudden something, or someone, jumps on my foot. it is little one. he went, what would be in frog land, miles to come to the office. so many obstacles were in his way, t driving the remote control car, me in my rolling chair....ugh! he could have been squished. i think i love him
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a little something about me and the life i choose to live!
bonding
Posted by
justme
on Monday, July 28, 2008
so, Saturday, we are outside catching crickets for Todd. Tony says, "oh no". I say, "what?" he is holding something in his hands. he says, "I will let you look, but you are going to want it then" so, i go. there is the smallest toad, i can imagine. it is so tiny, about the size of a dime. we keep him.
last night, after holding the baby one for a while, i put him in the tank, with the top off, because he's so small, he can't get out. i go across the entire house, to the office. I'm there for about an hour or so. all of the sudden something, or someone, jumps on my foot. it is little one. he went, what would be in frog land, miles to come to the office. so many obstacles were in his way, t driving the remote control car, me in my rolling chair....ugh! he could have been squished. i think i love him
last night, after holding the baby one for a while, i put him in the tank, with the top off, because he's so small, he can't get out. i go across the entire house, to the office. I'm there for about an hour or so. all of the sudden something, or someone, jumps on my foot. it is little one. he went, what would be in frog land, miles to come to the office. so many obstacles were in his way, t driving the remote control car, me in my rolling chair....ugh! he could have been squished. i think i love him
1 comments:
- Typette said...
-
that is toooo cute!!! I love how tony is like "oh no" haha
-
July 31, 2008 at 8:12 PM


1 comments:
that is toooo cute!!! I love how tony is like "oh no" haha
Post a Comment