Friday, July 25, 2008

got him



meet Todd Toffomoto

o.k., this is not really him, he is much cuter. i'll post the pictures later

2 comments:

Typette said...

Lol you are toooo funny!!!

I almost stepped on a frog a few weeks ago at mike's parent's house by their pool. So i took a pic of it with flash, i think i stunned it. Next thing we know --- it had babies and now they are everywhere. I could've shipped one to you hahaha.
Are they poisonous.

justme said...

i hope not.

a little something about me and the life i choose to live!

got him


meet Todd Toffomoto

o.k., this is not really him, he is much cuter. i'll post the pictures later

2 comments:

Typette said...

Lol you are toooo funny!!!

I almost stepped on a frog a few weeks ago at mike's parent's house by their pool. So i took a pic of it with flash, i think i stunned it. Next thing we know --- it had babies and now they are everywhere. I could've shipped one to you hahaha.
Are they poisonous.

justme said...

i hope not.