Monday, April 14, 2008

Now THIS is a book



As a kid, I read nonstop. I mean, everywhere we went, I had to have a book. I am an only child, so when we went out with parent's friends, I was reading. When we went to people's houses, I took a book and read the whole time. Anyway, there is this book I read when I was little. it is so great, sophisticated and tells about human nature to little kids. I love it.

1 comments:

Typette said...

I just looked up that book on Amazon -- looks like a book i would read now!! And i just might!!

a little something about me and the life i choose to live!

Now THIS is a book


As a kid, I read nonstop. I mean, everywhere we went, I had to have a book. I am an only child, so when we went out with parent's friends, I was reading. When we went to people's houses, I took a book and read the whole time. Anyway, there is this book I read when I was little. it is so great, sophisticated and tells about human nature to little kids. I love it.

1 comments:

Typette said...

I just looked up that book on Amazon -- looks like a book i would read now!! And i just might!!