Thursday, April 10, 2008
i said another piece
man, can I not keep my mouth shut? I wrote to the person that was irritating me this weekend. I did it. I had to. it was a nice email, but direct and to the point. let him know that I had heard what he said and next time, just to come to me. told him i wanted him to succeed....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a little something about me and the life i choose to live!
i said another piece
Posted by
justme
on Thursday, April 10, 2008
man, can I not keep my mouth shut? I wrote to the person that was irritating me this weekend. I did it. I had to. it was a nice email, but direct and to the point. let him know that I had heard what he said and next time, just to come to me. told him i wanted him to succeed....
1 comments:
- Typette said...
-
Wowzers...
I wonder how he'll reply...
That would've been eating me up inside if it were me. I would have to say something. B/C it's just wrong and a bit immature. Or, maybe it's a misunderstanding...at that point it's good to know what the deal really is.
Does T know you wrote to him.
(assuming it's C) -
April 11, 2008 at 6:22 AM


1 comments:
Wowzers...
I wonder how he'll reply...
That would've been eating me up inside if it were me. I would have to say something. B/C it's just wrong and a bit immature. Or, maybe it's a misunderstanding...at that point it's good to know what the deal really is.
Does T know you wrote to him.
(assuming it's C)
Post a Comment