as i enter into post 700 (3 more to go!) i've made the choice to change to Wordpress!
Please, follow me to this new place. I'm making the decision, as with my time constraints, it's been tough to write and read, using the method that i was. I have some more options with wordpress....so cross your fingers. I'm hoping this means more writing, more reading, and more fun!!!!
http://justmeandthebirds.wordpress.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a little something about me and the life i choose to live!
a big change
Posted by
justme
on Saturday, March 12, 2011
as i enter into post 700 (3 more to go!) i've made the choice to change to Wordpress!
Please, follow me to this new place. I'm making the decision, as with my time constraints, it's been tough to write and read, using the method that i was. I have some more options with wordpress....so cross your fingers. I'm hoping this means more writing, more reading, and more fun!!!!
http://justmeandthebirds.wordpress.com/
Please, follow me to this new place. I'm making the decision, as with my time constraints, it's been tough to write and read, using the method that i was. I have some more options with wordpress....so cross your fingers. I'm hoping this means more writing, more reading, and more fun!!!!
http://justmeandthebirds.wordpress.com/
1 comments:
- kilax said...
-
Yay! I love WP! Well, most of the time. Okay, some of the time ;)
The link you listed is incorrect but I found the new site. -
March 14, 2011 at 3:59 PM


1 comments:
Yay! I love WP! Well, most of the time. Okay, some of the time ;)
The link you listed is incorrect but I found the new site.
Post a Comment