o.k. it WAS going well. Our second movie that was supposed to come was "Dead Again". Great movie for someone who hasn't seen it. I love it. anyway, it was supposed to come Saturday. Never did. so, i go on my netflix handy dandy queue and it tells me I've already seen it AND returned it (aren't i amazing?)
not the "free trial offer" i was looking for. I don't know about this thing. t tells me i'm getting, yes,"bent out of shape" about this for someone who hardly ever watches movies. i confess, i was really hopeful about it. we'll see
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a little something about me and the life i choose to live!
Update on Netflix
Posted by
justme
on Monday, September 29, 2008
o.k. it WAS going well. Our second movie that was supposed to come was "Dead Again". Great movie for someone who hasn't seen it. I love it. anyway, it was supposed to come Saturday. Never did. so, i go on my netflix handy dandy queue and it tells me I've already seen it AND returned it (aren't i amazing?)
not the "free trial offer" i was looking for. I don't know about this thing. t tells me i'm getting, yes,"bent out of shape" about this for someone who hardly ever watches movies. i confess, i was really hopeful about it. we'll see
not the "free trial offer" i was looking for. I don't know about this thing. t tells me i'm getting, yes,"bent out of shape" about this for someone who hardly ever watches movies. i confess, i was really hopeful about it. we'll see


0 comments:
Post a Comment